Re: xv and xorg

> Personally, *I* think that still fails the DFSG, as you can't convey
> the right to distribute, but what do I know?

Definitely this failes the DFSG. These packages will probably never enter
Debian again, but at least _we_ (at d-u.o) are explicitely _allowed_ to
redistribute them.

> Wow... you've collected a lot more patches to it than I have.  Fixes, too.

In fact I collected only the 'jumbo patches' which were gathered by someone else:

http://www.sonic.net/~roelofs/greg_xv.html

This left me with modifying the Makefile and fixing the manpages. ;)

BTW: I just compiled the package with gcc 4.1.1-7

Cheers,
Fabian