Re: apt-findremovable v0.1 (initial release)

On Thu, Oct 05, 2006 at 02:42:43AM +0200, Michelle Konzack wrote:
> And HOW do you install/remove packages if the TUI from aptitude crashs?

You file a bug at the appropriate severity against aptitude?

> I do not know how aptitude is working and whether it use ncurses or
> slang but it segfaults all the time on two of my servers and kill the
> ssh session.

If aptitude kills your ssh session, I'd be inclined to believe more was wrong
on your machine than just aptitude, but I guess that's up to whoever ends up
debugging this to find out.

/* Steinar */
--
Homepage: http://www.sesse.net/