Re: Bits from the DPL: Looking forward

> Of course, even while that's being organised, people are getting serious
> about where DebConf will be held in 2008 [17]. AIUI, the theory is that
> DebConf will change continents each year, and there's been interest shown
> from Japan [18], Argentina and Venezuela [19], as well a thoughts about
> holding the 2009 DebConf in Canada [20] or Thailand [21].
>
>  [18] http://wiki.debian.org/DebConf/Japan

It might be a bit hard to read since it's really written in Japanese only at the moment,
but due to delay in selecting suitable venue for Debconf, our current timeline is:

2007 join as support team to Debconf
2008 propose Japan as Debconf candidate
2009 hold Debconf in Japan.

We're currently lacking some manpower, really.

regards,
	junichi
--
dancer@{debian.org,netfort.gr.jp}   Debian Project