The config script in Debconf

Hello,

I made a structure debconf package, and build deb.
I'm testing the debconf and yours templates.
Follow the guide's debconf, i just read the script
config is executed before the package has been
installed. When I run this script not happen.
I just configure the debconf use dialog. I think the
window with a question must come in screen. But it's
not happen. Somebody, can to help me ?

Faria

My debian/config and debian/template is :

#!/bin/sh
# Source debconf library.
. /usr/share/debconf/confmodule
# Do you like debian?
db_input medium foo/like_debian || true
db_go
# Check their answer.
db_get foo/like_debian
if [ "$RET" = "false" ]; then
    # Poor misguided one..
        db_input high foo/why_debian_is_great || true
        db_go
fi

And template:

Template: foo/like_debian
Type: boolean
 We'd like to know if you like the Debian GNU/Linux
system.

Template: foo/why_debian_is_great
Type: note
installing this package?
Debian is great. As you continue using Debian, we hope
you willdiscover the error in your ways.

http://br.mobile.yahoo.com/mailalertas/