Re: Public discussion time for Creative Commons 3.0 license draft coming to a close

* Evan Prodromou (evan@debian.org) wrote:
> So, for those of you who want to see Creative Commons licenses that meet
> our standard of Freedom, this is the time to act. Please, if you haven't
> already, take a few minutes to send an email message to the Creative
> Commons public review mailing list [6] letting CC know that you support
> a Debian-compatible version of the license. "I want a Debian-compatible
> Creative Commons license, signed John Q. Hacker" is probably plenty.

I'd very much like to see this happen, but I feel kind of
uncomfortable sending an "AOL" to a list I'm not subscribed to and a
discussion I haven't participated in. Maybe some sort of signature
collection would make more sense, then send batches in a single email
to the list. Seems more polite that way.

--
Eric Dorland <eric@kuroneko.ca>
ICQ: #61138586, Jabber: hooty@jabber.com