Re: Simpleminded members better than abusive members

Hi Dan,

* Dan Jacobson <jidanni@jidanni.org> [2006-10-02 20:18]:
> I used to work at Bell Labs.  There was a very large management
> training effort to correct things like abusive behavior between
> co-workers, etc. You might say that that was a profit making company,
> and Debian is not, but I am sure the values still apply.
>
> http://bugs.debian.org/390564 was my suggestion, based on
> http://bugs.debian.org/389892
>
> Abusive members give the message that no interaction is welcome. Bug
> reports and fixes will be few. Development stifled. A wall built.
>
> Simpleminded co-workers do not hurt the organization as much as
> abusive co-workers.
[...]
I'm sorry but your bug reports aren't very helpful
sometimes. For example in #390564 there is no explanation
why hal should be added to the Suggests. And thats what is
required at least to make you mail helpful.
Kind regards
Nico
--
Nico Golde - http://www.ngolde.de