Re: No Config-Files state even though postrm purge failed while purging an installed package?

On 9/28/06, shaulka@012.net.il <shaulka@012.net.il> wrote:
  http://women.debian.org/wiki/English/MaintainerScripts states,
while discussing the purging of a fully installed package
("Removing and Purging", Removal+Purge of foo (Installed)), that

   there's no way that the package might end-up
   in a Config files state, even if "postrm purge" fails.

The phrase was there before dpkg was fixed.  When I updated the
diagrams, I forgot to update this part of the text.

The text has been updated now.  Thanks for pointing this out.

--
Besos,
Marga