announce: apt-listbugs with BTS versioning support.

Hi,

Finally, I've prepared apt-listbugs with BTS versioning support.  This
is a test scenario. You are installing apt-listbugs 0.0.55, and the
BTS says there's serious bugs applicable to apt-listbugs which are
fixed in 0.0.56; your reaction should be 'I'd wait until tomorrow when
the new version hits my mirror'.

$ ls -1 /var/cache/apt/archives/apt-listbugs_0.0.55_all.deb | LC_ALL=C ./apt-listbugs apt
Reading package fields... Done
Reading package status... Done
Retrieving bug reports... Done
Parsing Found/Fixed information... Done
serious bugs of apt-listbugs (0.0.55 -> 0.0.55) <done>
 #334697 - versioned BTS handling (Fixed: apt-listbugs/0.0.56)
 #323626 - apt-listbugs: unusable with new versioned BTS (Fixed: apt-listbugs/0.0.56)
Are you sure you want to install/upgrade the above packages? [Y/n/?/...]  Interrupted

In case you haven't noticed, the '<done>' doesn't mean that the bug is
really fixed in the version you're installing, you really need to look
at the version of the fixed package.

Here's a key information in case you don't already know about it:

[bug severity] bugs of [package] ([current version] -> [package version to be installed]) <[status of bug report]>
 [bug #] - [bug title] [(Fixed: fixed version, if it's fixed in a future version)]

Thanks go to the debbugs team for properly implementing the versioned
bug tracking system; it's working better than I expected.  It should
now be possible to run a stable system, and only see what bugs are
applicable to the version in the stable-updates (hopefully), module
any bugs I have embedded to apt-listbugs.

Wishlist features would be:

1. SOAP4R interface uses too much memory, some improvement there would
   be good.

2. version comparison using Dpkg::compare-versions is forking too much
   and is slow.

3. apt-listbugs in sarge is broken at the moment; backport?

I hope apt-listbugs as of 0.0.57 has become a useful companion to the
unstable life of Debian users.

regards,
	junichi
--