Re: Free flash player for your browser

Jonas Meurer <jonas@freesources.org> wrote:
> On 28/09/2006 Miriam Ruiz wrote:
>>  --- Jonas Meurer <jonas@freesources.org> escribió:
[...]
>> Are you using some kind of OpenGL acceleration? It seems that CPU gets too
>> loaded if not, upstream is working in that.

> I don't use any acceleration at all. I run the mga matrox Xserver, which
> doesn't support any kind of 3d acceleration. (my graphics controller is
> a Matrox MGA G400)

Hmm, did the supprt get dropped somewhere in the line? Sarge's XFree86
using the mga driver does 3D accel on a MGA400:

ametzler@argenau:~$ glxinfo | grep renderer
OpenGL renderer string: Mesa DRI G400 20020221 AGP 1x x86/MMX/3DNow!/SSE

cu andreas
--
The 'Galactic Cleaning' policy undertaken by Emperor Zhark is a personal
vision of the emperor's, and its inclusion in this work does not constitute