Re: transition plan for apt-listbugs onto Debian infrastructure: temporarily on merkel.debian.org, then move over to bugs.debian.org

On Sun, 24 Sep 2006, Junichi Uekawa wrote:
> I'm now waiting for the following two things to happen.
>
> 1. Ack on using bugs.donarmstrong.com for the time being for apt-listbugs.

If it's possible to wait a bit, you can specify b.d.o, and I'll put in
an HTTP redirect to send it to the appropriate server, so this can
happen seamlessly.

If you also give me an idea of where the index.*.db files are being
downloaded from, I can put an HTTP redirect to them as well so no code
changes are required when we do switch over.

Don Armstrong

--
An elephant: A mouse built to government specifications.
 -- Robert Heinlein _Time Enough For Love_ p244