Tracking differences between Ubuntu and Debian for a set of packages

  I've written a small-and-easy script to track the differences for a
given set of packages between Debian and Ubuntu. We (as Debian/Ubuntu
Zope Team) use it to coordinate syncs, but it could be useful to other
developers too.

  If you'd like to have new sets of packages included, eventually
tracking different distributions (eg. testing / ubuntu) drop me an

Have a nice day,

Fabio Tranchitella <kobold@debian.org>                        .''`.
Proud Debian GNU/Linux developer, admin and user.            : :'  :
                                                             `. `'`
   http://people.debian.org/~kobold/                           `-
1024D/7F961564, fpr 5465 6E69 E559 6466 BF3D 9F01 2BF8 EE2B 7F96 1564