Tracking differences between Ubuntu and Debian for a set of packages

Hello,

  I've written a small-and-easy script to track the differences for a
given set of packages between Debian and Ubuntu. We (as Debian/Ubuntu
Zope Team) use it to coordinate syncs, but it could be useful to other
developers too.

  http://people.debian.org/~kobold/ubuntu-diff/

  If you'd like to have new sets of packages included, eventually
tracking different distributions (eg. testing / ubuntu) drop me an
email.

Have a nice day,

--
Fabio Tranchitella <kobold@debian.org>                        .''`.
Proud Debian GNU/Linux developer, admin and user.            : :'  :