Bug#388176: ITP: graphthing -- a tool to create, manipulate, and study graphs
Owner: Cyril Brulebois <email@example.com>
* Package name : graphthing
Version : 1.3.1
Upstream Author : David Symonds <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* URL : http://graph.seul.org/
* License : GPL
Programming Lang: C++
Description : a tool to create, manipulate, and study graphs
The supported graphs are simple graphs and digraphs, which means no
multiple edges or loops.
* Adding, deleting and moving of vertices and edges.
* Loading and saving of graphs.
* Graph complements, induced subgraphs and line graphs.
* Quick creation of many common graphs:
complete, cycle, null, star, etc.
* Determination of shortest path, connectivity and Eulericity.
* BFS, DFS and Minimum Spanning Tree.
* Adjacency matrix (including exponents) and degree sequence.
* Chromatic polynomial and chromatic number.
* Network algorithms: Maximum network flow.