Re: (proposed) Mass bug filing for debconf "abuse" by using low|medium priority debconf notes?

Quoting Frans Pop (elendil@planet.nl):
> On Monday 18 September 2006 16:36, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> > Frankly, the kernel's "You NEED to restart your computer SOON" message
> > is a good example, if it's telling the truth.  But that cheats by not
> > using debconf.
>
> Oh yes it does!
> When have you last done a kernel upgrade in testing/unstable? ;-)

But, this is currently not (yet) translatable... Manoj tried to work
on this but the i18n was breaking something, IIRC, and he had to
revert the change. At least, this is where I left in that story.

(not speaking about the....ahem...wording of these templates)