Re: Orphaning my packages

On (18/09/06 16:35), Steve Kemp wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 18, 2006 at 10:58:31AM -0400, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
>
> > The ones which haven't been picked up either with ITAs or in this thread,
> > and which aren't lib*-perl or lib*-ruby, are:
> >
> > * ssss
>
>   I'll take ssss since it hasn't been claimed.

I claimes it via ITA straight away, perhaps I should have emailed the
list as well sorry.

I'm always happy for co-maintenance, or you can take it yourself.

I imagine it will be easy to maintain. I also maintain another package
by the same author, and he is great to work with.

I was wondering what the upload ettiquete should be. There is no now,
version, no bugs, and the packaging is fine. Do I try and find a sponsor
just for a change of maintainer, or do I wait until there is something
to do?

Let me know what you would like to do,

James

--
  James Westby   --    GPG Key ID: B577FE13    --     http://jameswestby.net/
  seccure key - (3+)k7|M*edCX/.A:n*N!>|&7U.L#9E)Tu)T0>AM - secp256r1/nistp256