Re: Why not only support Sid and Testing?

On Mon, Sep 11, 2006 at 10:08:02PM -0600, Joseph Smidt wrote:
> 	I know I am in for an argument, but I think it is a good
> question.  I'm sure many of you have read Mark's blog:
> http://www.markshuttleworth.com/archives/56.  It says 76% of Debian
> users run unstable and probably a fair fraction of the rest run testing.

That's not what I'm seeing.

100% of my customers run stable. 100% of the servers on which I have
root and that run Debian, run stable (there are some that've been set up
by my business partner and that run FreeBSD) -- with the single
exception of my home server, which happens to be my workstation, too.

> 	Isn't it a cause of stress trying to cram for the freeze?

Yes, but that doesn't mean it's not worth it.

--
Fun will now commence