Buildd maintenance for dummies

Hi

I recently took over the buildd maintenance of signy.farm.ftbfs.de, a mips
buildd for experimental, sarge-backports, sarge-volatile and non-free
(whitlisted packages). I actually started in helping with the buildd
maintenance of odin.farm.ftbfs.de which is a similar buildd for sparc.

As newbie I made some stupid mistakes... I hereby want to announce a wiki page
to make sure newbies in buildd maintenance don't make this mistakes again :-)

The wiki page [0] only talks about answering to build logs as there is already
some decent information for setting up and configuring a buildd host and
wanna-build [1] [2] [3].

Don't hesitate to add or improve content of the page, it's a wiki page after
all...

Cheers

Luk

[0] http://wiki.debian.org/Buildd/BuildLogs
[1] http://kmuto.jp/open.cgi?buildd
[2] http://www.debian.org/devel/buildd/
[3] https://db.farm.ftbfs.de/farm-reference/index.en.html

--
Luk Claes - http://people.debian.org/~luk - GPG key 1024D/9B7C328D
Fingerprint:   D5AF 25FB 316B 53BB 08E7   F999 E544 DE07 9B7C 328D