Re: Proposal for virtual package 'stardict' and 'stardict-dictdata'

Thanks, andrew.

I would like notice you that I already request a virtual-package "stardict-dictionary"
which mean any dictionary in stardict format years ago. and It already in debian-policy.
I recommend you use stardict-dictionary instead of stardict-dictdata.

yours, Roy Chan