Re: ITP: adun.app -- a Molecular Simulator

On Thu, Aug 31, 2006 at 09:24:21PM +1000, Steffen Joeris wrote:
> Hi
>
> > * Package name    : adun.app
> Maybe I miss some essential parts, but I always wonder why some people add
> a .app to the software name? Can you please give me a short explanation or
> point me to a previous thread?

IIRC .app is usually used by apps with gnustep support (e.g. WindowMaker
dockapps). It doesn't normally mean they only work on gnustep though,
just that they use some features from gnustep, when available.

--
GnuPG Key Fingerprint 86 F5 81 A5 D4 2E 1F 1C      http://gnupg.org
And that's my crabbing done for the day.  Got it out of the way early,