Re: Why does Ubuntu have all the ideas?

Charles Plessy <charles-debian-nospam@plessy.org> wrote:
> Maybe the debian website would deserve a section in which Debian
> communicates on those issues. After all, I think that they are similar
> in concept (but not in gravity) to recalls seen in the industry: a
> broken material was released, so special communication could help to
> contact the users, explain the problem, and help them to fix it.

	Hmm, like a "top bugs" section on the front page of debian.org? That
would be interesting. Specific bugs could be added to the list (and fall
off, say, a week after they are closed), and bugs that are seeing a lot of
activity could step in blanks when there's not enough manual bugs to fill
the list.