Re: Running x86-64 debian inside i386 pbuilder on AMD64

Aaron M. Ucko wrote:
> Sander Marechal <s.marechal@jejik.com> writes:
>
>> Quick question: Do I only need the AMD64 linux-image package, or also
>> the linux-restricted-modules package?
>
> You need corresponding versions of whichever modules package(s) you
> currently have installed.

Thanks. The kernel works but I loose the nvidia driver and with it XGL,
so X crashes on startup (I have the XGL server replace the standard X
server, not run on top of it).

What is the "normal" way to build amd64 .deb's on a 32-bit debian/ubuntu?

--
Sander Marechal
http://www.gnome-hearts.org/