Re: Debian ISOs

Quoting Josselin Mouette (joss@debian.org):

> When a nice bittorrent frontend is installed, the user will only have to
> click on the link to start the download. This is true for Windows and
> Linux.

I don't doubt it..:-)

But I doubt that many users have a nice Bittorrent frontend and, what
I'm really sure of, many users cannot indeed use Bittorrent (which
protocol is quite certainly filtered on many corporate networks).

Again, my point is really that promoting BitTorrent as the only way to
download images of Debian CD/DVD would really be bad...and promiting
it as the very preferred way would be quite unwise if the
"traditional" download of ISO images is too hidden.