Re: Debian Installer etch beta 3 released

I wrote:
>In article <m2n.s.2006081401201132539@mossbank.org.uk> you write:
>>This is an OpenPGP/MIME signed message (RFC 2440 and 3156)
>>--------------enig40699EE2A035BC4485AA339B
>>
>>Joey Hess wrote:
>>er
>>>=20
>>> Official torrents are linked to from
>>> http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/
>>
>>True, but none are available for the DVD images.
>
>Oops, that'll be a bug then. I'll investigate.

The DVD torrents are already produced, just not linked from the page
at http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/. Check out

http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/etch_di_beta3/$arch/bt-dvd

Into the distance, a ribbon of black
Stretched to the point of no turning back