Re: cdrtools

Hi,

On Mon, Aug 07, 2006 at 10:56:24AM +0200, Joerg Schilling wrote:
> I am still in hope that there are people at Debian who are able to
> understand license issues without bending things the way they like but
> by correctly following the words in the license text.

Joerg, this discussion is off-topic for the debian-devel mailing list,
which is concerned with development issues, not licensing trivia.

Please (preferably) stop this discussion, or take it to debian-curiosa
or debian-legal.

Thanks,

Michael

--
"No other topic of discussion in our circles has matched even a fraction
of the gravity and profundity of this observation.  I appreciate it