Re: Centralized darcs

Le vendredi 04 août 2006 à 12:58 +0100, Ian Jackson a écrit :
> `Hate patch systems' people are those who can read code, and prefer
> programming and debuggint to doing archaelogy.  They're people like
> me: my first approach to any bug I'm trying to fix (or change I'm
> trying to make) is to read and then edit the actual code.

Maybe you shouldn't assume all people who like to code and debug aren't
clueful enough to run diff. Putting my changes in a patch is the most
useful way to integrate them in a Debian package *and* to forward them
upstream. It is far less complex than using a VCS specifically for this
task, and it is the way that takes less time overall.