Re: Code of Conduct on the Debian mailinglists

Loïc Minier <lool+debian@via.ecp.fr> writes:
> On Fri, Aug 04, 2006, Josselin Mouette wrote:

>> This would be absolutely horrible. Most list subscribers use the
>> headers to put list email in separate directories, and this would make
>> some mails miss from the discussion.

>  It's an end-user configurable feature of mailman, so you can turn it on
>  or off if you don't like it.

Yeah, every time I discover that mail messages went mysteriously missing,
I get to go into Mailman and turn the option off and hit the "apply to
every list" button again to pick up all my new subscriptions at that host
since the last time a piece of mail went missing.

So much fun.