huge wnpp bug report page

Hi,

I tried to take a look at the wnpp bug page but neither Konqueror nor Firefox
were able to handle it on my system. 3182462 bytes for the HTML code of a
single web page is a bit much, isn't it?

So I was just wondering if it is really necessary to show 3500 resolved issues
by default? They could be moved to a different page.

Additionally, all links contain the server name. Why? Using
would be enough and would save a lot regarding download size. All
the "http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/"; prefixes could be ommitted. This would
reduce page size by 93 bytes per bug (> 500KB total).

I hope that something can be done about this to make the BTS web pages more
usable.

HS