Re: Two versions of pan in etch?

On Thu, Jul 27, 2006 at 08:31:34PM +0200, Søren Boll Overgaard wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Pan[0] is currently undergoing a major rewrite, and being the
> maintainer, I am currently considering what version of pan to include
> in etch. This mail[1] from one of the pan mailing lists sums up the
> situation quite nicely.

Is the new version of pan able to migrate the information from the
old version yet?  Last time I tried switching to the new version,
it wouldn't recognize the fact that I was subscribed to several
newsgroups.

If it does support this now (or if you could at least add a postinst
script that does the migration), then I'm all for a switch to the
new version.

Regards: David Weinehall
--
 /) David Weinehall <tao@debian.org> /) Rime on my window           (\
//  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   //  Diamond-white roses of fire //