Re: Centralized darcs

#include <hallo.h>
* John Goerzen [Wed, Aug 02 2006, 04:12:50PM]:

> Because everyone knows how to use cp and diff, and because I get diffs
> sent to the BTS all the time.  It works.  And it has nothing to do with
> VCS -- it's just Debian packages.

Bingo. Therefore, your efforts to use the regular process as an argument
supporting darcs' patch management are pointless.

> > And if the user has more than one patch which needs to be maintained
> > separately, is it still is still trivial FOR HIM? (or her)
>
> Who is the user?

A system admin adding 3-5 extra patches to his local package
installation?

Eduard.
--
<weasel> .oO( Graphischer installier fuer Debian:  ein xterm und drinnen d-i )
<Ganneff> weasel: ATERM!