Re: Why does Ubuntu have all the ideas?

On 8/1/06, Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org> wrote:
Le dimanche 30 juillet 2006 à 08:36 +0200, Christian Perrier a écrit :
> To be fair with Ryan here, I seem to remember that he mentioned (maybe
> not in the bug report) that he would consider making a Debian theme
> the default...if one gets enough acceptance.

Great!

Sure.

> So, someone has to come with a nice Debian theme for gdm..:-)

The ayo, debian, debian-dawn and debian-greeter themes all received very
good feedback. Maybe we can organize an informal vote to choose which of
them will become the default.

I think we have a parallel discussion going on with the pkg-xfce,
pkg-kde and pkg-gnome teams that hopefully we will end in a online
meeting really soon.

Christian, i haven't mailed you but if you're interested let me know
and i'll forward the messages for you.

regards,
-- stratus