Re: centralized bzr (Re: Successful and unsuccessful Debian development tools)

* Adeodato Simó [Tue, 01 Aug 2006 20:31:37 +0200]:

> they want, and when they're done, do e.g.:

>   % bzr push sftp://costa.debian.org/bzr/pkg-xiph/vorbis-tools

Forgot to add that it can be even _identical_ to subversion, in the
sense that you don't have to commit locally, and then push. Just make a
"checkout" (refer to the bzr docs), and every commit you make will go to
the main repo first, and if that succeeds, will be commited locally as
well.

Not that I'd particularly recommend that scheme, but it _is_ possible.

Cheers,

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

As scarce as truth is, the supply has always been in excess of the demand.
                -- Josh Billings