'Open Sourcing' Survey #2

Dear fellow developers,

Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to complete our survey!
Please see [0] for the initial call and background information.

0. http://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2006/07/msg00186.html

We want to ensure a good representation of community views, and
I was thus asked to send a second call for participation.

  http://www.calibre.ie/survey/index.php

If you have not, please take five minutes to complete the survey. It
really does not take longer, requires no login or cookies, and you
can win a Nokia 770!

Martin Krafft
on behalf of Prof. Brian Fitzgerald, University of Limerick, Ireland