'Open Sourcing' Survey #2

Dear fellow developers,

Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to complete our survey!
Please see [0] for the initial call and background information.

0. http://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2006/07/msg00186.html

We want to ensure a good representation of community views, and
I was thus asked to send a second call for participation.

If you have not, please take five minutes to complete the survey. It
really does not take longer, requires no login or cookies, and you
can win a Nokia 770!

Martin Krafft
on behalf of Prof. Brian Fitzgerald, University of Limerick, Ireland