Re: Successful and unsuccessful Debian development tools

also sprach martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org> [2006.07.30.2139 +0100]:
> I have Reply-To set for fear of horrible flame wars when one DD
> bashes another one's favourite tool, but I will make the results
> public, obviously. Thus, I appreciate if you could take the time to
> drop me a short note if you have an opinion on the matter.

First of all, thanks to all who have replied so far!

I have much to learn still; at Stefano Zacchiroli's suggestion, I've
started a page on the wiki, which should probably provide for better
exchange.

  http://wiki.debian.org/madduck/adoptions

Feel free to add whatever you may have to say. I'd appreciate if you
could identify all additions/comments with your name.

Thanks,

`. `'`

your eyes are weary from staring at the CRT. you feel sleepy. notice
how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. close your eyes. the
opinions stated above are yours. you cannot imagine why you ever felt
otherwise.