Re: buildd logs for experimental

On Fri, Jul 28, 2006 at 03:28:13PM +1000, Drew Parsons wrote:
[...first part was answered...]
> Would it be possible to add the experimental build logs to the log pages
> at http://buildd.debian.org/build.php ?   That would be a really fine
> service.

I do agree that they would belong there. We've initially set up the
experimental autobuilding system totally separate from the official
buildd network, since it was an experiment to see whether it would work
and be possible. However, since it turns out that it does now, I would
think we should make this slightly more official-ish and direct the logs
to build.debian.org rather than experimental.ftbfs.de, in order to keep
things easy for everyone.

Aba, Ryan, what do you guys think?

--
Fun will now commence