Re: buildd logs for experimental

On Fri, Jul 28, 2006 at 03:28:13PM +1000, Drew Parsons wrote:
> As I understand it, buildds (or is it a separate set of servers?) are
> now autocompiling packages in experimental.

Experimental is using a different buildd infrastructure than the official
buildds and so do sarge-backports, non-free, sarge-volatile and etch-secure.
Or you might say that the official buildds are unique in using a different
infrastructure... ;)

> Would it be possible to add the experimental build logs to the log pages
> at http://buildd.debian.org/build.php ?   That would be a really fine
> service.

You can find more information about non-official buildds on
http://www.buildd.net/ as well, for example graphs and links to the build
logs.

--
Ciao...                //        Fon: 0381-2744150
      Ingo           \X/         SIP: 2744150@sipgate.de

gpg pubkey: http://www.juergensmann.de/ij/public_key.asc