Re: [Ping] Packages-arch-specific: please add architectures to Ada packages

On Sun, Jul 23, 2006 at 07:47:16PM +0200, Ludovic Brenta wrote:
> OK, filed #379451 (serious, because it blocks the Ada transition).  I
> note however that dak has 58 outstanding bugs, the newest of which is
> 63 days old and the oldest is 4 years and 106 days old today.

Your bug has already been closed. I do not think the package dak
present in the archive is the right place to file it. IMHO, it is an
infrastructure bug for which no pseudo-package exists.

Cheers,
--
 .''`.   Aurélien GÉRÔME
: :'  :