Re: [Ping] Packages-arch-specific: please add architectures to Ada packages

Aurélien GÉRÔME writes:
> Hi Ludovic,
>
> On Sat, Jul 22, 2006 at 06:56:06PM +0200, Ludovic Brenta wrote:
>> So, my idea of a buildd pseudo-package in the BTS was a god one after
>> all.  Or, is the 'dak' package an appropriate place for such requests?
>
> An excellent one, indeed!

OK, filed #379451 (serious, because it blocks the Ada transition).  I
note however that dak has 58 outstanding bugs, the newest of which is
63 days old and the oldest is 4 years and 106 days old today.

>> Does anyone on this list feel like joining the packages-arch-specific
>> maintainers, in order to improve response time?
>
> Count me in.

Cool.

--
Ludovic Brenta.