Re: Bits from the Package Tracking System

On Wed, 19 Jul 2006, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> > Denis, pissed off
> > PS: No, I am not joking
>
> Raphael ensured us that this would be an opt-in notification, and we agreed
> to provide the data feed for it under this assumption.  If there was a
> configuration error which caused this not to be the case, please try not to
> overreact, be patient and allow it to be corrected.

I did what I said in the announce (ie initialize the "derivatives" keyword
with the people who had 'already opt-in' for the cvs keyword).

I had this discussion with Denis on IRC before and it's precicely for
people like him that I added the "keywordall" command.

There's nothing else to add. I did what's best im my "PTS maintainer"
point of view. And since I did the work, I decided following my opinion.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog