Re: Bits from the Package Tracking System

On Tue, Jul 18, 2006 at 10:19:02PM +0200, Denis Barbier wrote:
> So by default it is assumed that I should make Ubuntu's work and dig
> into these patches to see if some pieces should be applied into Debian?
> No thanks, I am getting tired of all those Debian developers who are
> more interested in improving Ubuntu than Debian, and just added the
> following rules to my .procmailrc:
>   :0
>   * ^From.*(ubuntu|canonical).com
>   /dev/null
>
> Denis, pissed off
> PS: No, I am not joking

Raphael ensured us that this would be an opt-in notification, and we agreed
to provide the data feed for it under this assumption.  If there was a
configuration error which caused this not to be the case, please try not to
overreact, be patient and allow it to be corrected.

--
 - mdz