Re: Bits from the Package Tracking System

also sprach Wouter Verhelst <wouter@debian.org> [2006.07.18.1157 +0200]:
> Would it be possible to implement something like a 'keywordmaint'
> command to set the keyword subscriptions for any current and future
> packages maintained by a given maintainer?

The keywords are actually more a filter, so if you have derivatives
on for an email and you subscribe with that email to a new package,
you'll get the derivatives mails.

`. `'`

"health? what good is your health when you're otherwise an idiot?"
                                                -- theodor w. adorno