Re: Bits from the Package Tracking System

On Tue, Jul 18, 2006 at 01:04:06PM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
> also sprach Wouter Verhelst <wouter@debian.org> [2006.07.18.1157 +0200]:
> > command to set the keyword subscriptions for any current and future
> > packages maintained by a given maintainer?
>
> The keywords are actually more a filter, so if you have derivatives
> on for an email and you subscribe with that email to a new package,
> you'll get the derivatives mails.

This doesn't seem to answer Wouter question, or ... I'm misreading the
PTS documentation.

Each subscription subscribe you to a given (source) package. Keywords
are actually a filter, but filter notification for a given package.
Wouter was asking about a subscription that let you subscribe to all
packages of a given maintainer e-mail address (of course with
late-binding of the set of packages).

This is something I'm very interested to have as well, but I don't think
it is actually implemented.

Cheers.