Getting the buildds to notice new architectures in a package

Hello,

Package asis (=3.15p-10) supports i386, kfreebsd-i386, sparc, and
powerpc.

I uploaded the next version (=2005-3) a couple of days ago.  It adds
support for more architectures, namely: amd63, hppa, and ia64.

I notice that the buildds have successfully built the powerpc and
sparc packages, but seem to ignore the new architectures.  I am
waiting for all architectures to be rebuilt so that I can re-upload
adacontrol, which build-depends on asis.  In the mean time, adacontrol
has a RC bug #378160 because of this problem.

Where should I ask for help?  Neither buildd.debian.org nor
www.debian.org/devel/buildd, mention where the buildd admins can be
reached; and lists.debian.org does not have a "buildd@" list.

I will upload ~20 source packages in the next few weeks, adding
support for more architectures to each package.  So I'm really looking
for a general solution and not one that only applies to asis.

Thanks for any help.

PS. Please reply to me directly, as well as to the list.

--
Ludovic Brenta.