Re: ITP: openwatcom -- C/C++ compiler and IDE that produce efficient, portable code

El lunes,  3 de julio de 2006 a las 09:41:18 +0200, Steinar H. Gunderson escribía:

> >  I'd say that the freedom to use the program in any way I see fit is a
> > necessary freedom.
> Sorry, but the criteria for inclusion in main is the DFSG, not whatever
> ideas people might have of necessary freedoms :-)

 Not the only criteria. People are very inventive when it comes to creating
new software licenses with new restrictions which fit the letter of the DFSG
because, hey, the DFSG say nothing about licenses that make you cut off a
part of your own body every time you download the software!

--
   Jacobo Tarrío     |     http://jacobo.tarrio.org/