Re: News from the python policy transition

On 6/29/06, Sam Morris <sam@robots.org.uk> wrote:
On Thu, 29 Jun 2006 16:25:17 +0200, Pierre Habouzit wrote:

> Le mer 28 juin 2006 23:20, Raphael Hertzog a écrit :
>> So you don't have any excuse to not update your packages any more.
>> About 60% of the Python modules have already been updated, but 109
>> are left to be done:
>> http://bugs.debian.org/from:madcoder-python-transition@debian.org
>>
>> The bugs have been filled two weeks ago, it is now time to NMU the
>> remaining packages where the maintainer didn't gave any update plan
>> in the bug report. We need your help for that.
>
> I've done 16 of them already. that has also fixed 2 RC bugs as a side
> effect (uninstallability bugs).
>
> 7 other person like me, and it's old story !

I noticed the original list didn't include the python-gmenu package. The
source package (gnome-menus) produces some regular machine code packages as
well as the python module package. Perhaps there are others like this?

The gnome-menus bug is #373435, i dunno if there are others without
the bugs, but you're welcome to redo the scan and let us know.

thanks,
-- stratus