Re: Booting - new idea?

On Thu, 29 Jun 2006 15:14:07 -0300
"Gustavo Franco" <gustavorfranco@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 6/29/06, Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
> > > Software suspend which exists in kernel for several years?
> >

> > And works properly in Debian since what? Weeks? Months?:-)
>
> It doesn't really work properly anywhere, does it? :-P

Has worked properly here very well with suspend2, which isn't in the
stock kernel unfortunately.

Now it also works very well here with vanilla kernel 2.6.17 and the
debian package for uswsusp which I've packaged.

You can try them out if you like (you need a 2.6.17 kernel),

	http://www.famdijkstra.org/~tdykstra/debian/uswsusp

But I hope they'll get uploaded very soon.

grts Tim