Re: libssh request, any sponsor for it

El mié, 21-06-2006 a las 00:55 +0200, Jean-Philippe Garcia Ballester
escribió:
> On Tuesday 20 June 2006 23:01, Luciano Bello wrote:
> > hi dudes!
>
>   Hi,
>
> > Some packages need libssh2.
>
>   The ITP I filed was against libssh[1] made by Aris Adamentiadis, not the
> libssh2 you mention.
>   Maybe we should do something about the name, since it seems some people get
> confused.

Yeap... the name is confused. The mail from Jerome Warnier[1] talk about
libssh2.

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=316872;msg=20

> > We have a pending RFS[2]. Somebody know
> > what happened?
>
>   For libssh by Aris, I still have packages of latest relase and up-to-date
> svn. If someone wish to sponsor it, I of course agree, but since there is not
> much activity on the project lately, I'm not sure it is such a great idea
> until Aris comes back on it.
>
>   Regards,
>
> [1] http://0xbadc0de.be/wiki/doku.php?id=libssh:libssh

The libssh2's last release is from March 1st, 2006. AFAIK, the libs are
different and have no relation between. What do you suggest? Made a
libssh3 RFP?

luciano