Re: libssh request, any sponsor for it

On Tuesday 20 June 2006 23:01, Luciano Bello wrote:
> hi dudes!

  Hi,

> Some packages need libssh2.

  The ITP I filed was against libssh[1] made by Aris Adamentiadis, not the
libssh2 you mention.
  Maybe we should do something about the name, since it seems some people get
confused.

> We have a pending RFS[2]. Somebody know
> what happened?

  For libssh by Aris, I still have packages of latest relase and up-to-date
svn. If someone wish to sponsor it, I of course agree, but since there is not
much activity on the project lately, I'm not sure it is such a great idea
until Aris comes back on it.

  Regards,

[1] http://0xbadc0de.be/wiki/doku.php?id=libssh:libssh

--