dxpc in sid and ready for backports, FYI

For the small handful of people use dxpc (differential X protocol
compressor, a useful tool for running X over slow network connections
even including dialup), you should be aware that I have just uploaded
3.9.0-1 to sid.  Version 3.9.0 is not runtime compatible with older
versions of because of non-compatible changes to the protocol.  I have
a version ready to upload to backports.org which I will upload as soon
as 3.9.0 hits testing.  In the mean time, if you use dxpc, please be
aware that the next upload will break compatibility with dxpc running
on older systems.

--
Jay Berkenbilt <qjb@debian.org>