Re: Netatalk and SSL

On 6/19/06, Marc Haber <mh+debian-devel@zugschlus.de> wrote:
On Sun, 18 Jun 2006 17:27:28 +0200, "Martijn van Oosterhout"
<kleptog@gmail.com> wrote:
>The other alternative is to port it to another SSL library, like
>Mozilla NSS or GnuTLS. Most of the time the SSL code is not terribly
>complicated and the port is fairly straight-forward.

otoh, noone seems to care much about GnuTLS. GnuTLS is causing much
grief with the exim4 packages and there is nobody who is willing to
help.

Is this the /dev/random issue? I thought there was a solution to that,
except upstream disagreed?

--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/