Re: How to properly move a file from a .deb to another one ?

also sprach Xavier Roche <rocheml@httrack.com> [2006.06.11.1543 +0200]:
> upgrading B..
> 	removing previous B files
> 		ERROR: can not remove some directories because they are not empty (added by A installing)

This might be a warning message but should not be an error. If it is
an error, your prerm or postrm scripts are producing it. Check them,
check whether you use the -f flag to rm, or, if -e is set in the
shell, whether you handle the failure by rm or rmdir.

`. `'`

"sometimes the urge to do bad
 is nearly overpowering"
                                                          -- ben horne