Re: CDBS and dh_install

On Fri, Jun 09, 2006 at 02:02:48PM -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>         I am surprised to hear you say so, since CDBS is one of the
>  most configurable build systems out there. You can add commands to
>  any phase of the build, by just adding targets/dependencies/variables.

If you can figure out where they go.  The last time I had to adjust my
(CDBS-using) build process I wasted an hour grepping around in
/usr/share/cdbs.

I think what CDBS could really use would be an improved manual.  The
examples don't cover a lot of things you can do with it.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery